Friday, January 4, 2013

Inspiration: as if!

The internet is all about images. We are bombarded by thousands of images daily and it can get to the point where we just scroll by them aimlessly -sometimes even for hours - on sites like tumbr, pinterest, facebook, you name it. I was doing exactly this recently when I was stopped in my tracks by Wildfox's new look-book. I love the inspiration drawn directly from one of my childhood favorites, Clueless. As soon as my eye caught a glimpse of the first image, I was stunned. I loved it so much that I knew I had to share it. 

You can see the whole look-book here and, if you are feeling nostalgic, you can watch the trailer here. After this, a re-watch of the movie is in order.

Happy Friday!

11 comments:

soisewedthis.blogspot.com said...

rollin' with my homies =)

Alina said...

beautiful photos and cool blog! xx

The Provocative Couture

Jane said...

I don't even like Wildfox stuff but this shoot is great! I haven't watched that movie in ages.

Your blog is lovely, by the way!

anto said...

I'm the same, Wildfox's clothes are usually too "trendy" and out there for my taste but this lookbook blew me away.

Thanks! I'm really enjoying going through the photos from your trip. :)

Elaine Cao said...

Hi there! I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Enjoy! xx

http://noveltyandchevron.blogspot.com/2013/01/my-first-blog-award.html

Abelia91 said...

These images make me really look forward to summer! (magazine goes live on Wednesday so will be sure to send you the link :) )

anto said...

Good to know, can't wait!!! :)

Tracy Hodgson said...

Congratulations!

This is fab, I wanted to be Cher sooooo bad when I was younger.

Txx

malia said...

so much yes!

Maddie Flanigan said...

Holy crap! This is a genius theme for a photo shoot! I came across another clever theme recently. It was a spoof off of the whole "mobile upload yourself in front of a mirror" thing. It was witty and made me laugh, partly because it's true. It's currently in this month's Glamour Magazine (with Anne Hathaway on the cover). Check it out.

anto said...

I haven't picked up any magazines yet this month and I was actually thinking of doing so today or tomorrow so I'll make sure to get Glamour as well. I really enjoy seeing those editorials because they serve as great inspiration for illustrations.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...