Saturday, January 12, 2013

"Cry Wolf" for Synaesthesia Magazine


This is quite a departure from my usual girly and fashion-inclined themes but it was exciting and interesting to work on. It's my second illustration for an online magazine and it's also my second one based on a fictional piece of work. This time around it was an illustration for Synaesthesia Magazine based on a short story called "Cry Wolf" by Jac Cattaneo.

In other news,  I have recently began working on some really exciting things for Maddie, that will soon be revealed .Can't wait!

I wish you all a lovely weekend. 

6 comments:

sallieforrer said...

Love your illustrations! Keep it up! Can't wait for the big reveal on Maddie's project.

anto said...

Thanks Sallie for such kind words!

Satin&Souffles said...

Its gorgeous! You are very talented xx

www.satinandsouffles.com
www.satinandsouffles.com

erin kate said...

Lovely !

anto said...

Thank you! :)

Iwona said...

Hi! I really like your blog:) Very interesting post... If you get a second, I’d love to hear your thoughts on theme my blog:) I greet:) Iwona:) http://fabricandcolor.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...